Bulk SMS Tab
Use this tab to send bulk messages in classic. MMS is not yet supported in classic. You will not see an Upload button on this tab.
SEND TO UP TO 2000 RECIPIENTS FROM A REPORT OR MANY MORE WITH A CAMPAIGN!
- Open the Bulk SMS Lightning tab
- Add your recipients by selecting an active Campaign, the first 2,000 rows from an attached Report, or manually select records of a Mogli-configured Object (click Add after selecting each). You’ll notice that your recipients auto-populate in the SMS Recipients field to the upper right text box. Important: Do not paste phone numbers directly into this field.
- In the SMS Message section, manually type a message, pull in merge fields, attach MMS, or use an SMS Template
- In the SMS Send Configuration section, choose the Gateway in the Send From drop-down menu. Keeping the Gateway as ‘Default’ will send the message from the Default Gateway specified on each recipient’s record. If there is no Default Gateway listed on the record, the message will be sent via the Global Default Gateway as found in Application Settings. For < 100 recipients, feel free to send over a single phone number. For > 100 recipients (up to 50,000 per send), use either a Toll-Free number or an Intelligent Route (also known as Intelligent Area Code Matching).
- Schedule the message if you’d like, then click Send.
Was this article helpful?